From Theresa Maciejewski

The story of a marathon runner.....I have been going to Steve for just over 2 years now. When I first met Steve my IT bands were very tight and I was no longer able to run longer races than an 8K or a one time a year half marathon. I should also note in 2003 I had torn my meniscus in my right knee during a marathon and that also contributed to the tightening of the IT bands since lots of physical therapy was needed to gain strength to begin running again. Since working with Steve I am back to running marathons, I have completed tons of small races, and lots of half marathons and within the past 6 months have run 2 marathons and have 2 more coming up. Before Steve I could not even run a marathon and now I am running 4 to 5 a year! I have also greatly improved my speed, which I was not able to do in the past due to pain in my knees! I usually schedule an appointment within days of completing a big race so that I can have a massage and most importantly a good stretch! My whole well being has improved because I can now do what I enjoy again (running) and have some stress relief as well! Thanks Steve!

Theresa

Theresa Maciejewski M.S.Ed., M.A., CCC-SLP
Licensed Speech Language Pathologist
Student Services Coordinator Lisle CUSD #202