From Emily Greta

"In the six months since first meeting Steve and being introduced to M.A.T., my chronic back and joint pain levels are the lowest they've been in at least three years. Being active and involved in sports for over 20 years, it was crushing to find myself in my 30's, feeling as though I had the agility and flexibility of an 80 year old. The breaking point was realizing that I had allowed myself to "get used to" the daily pain and stiffness, and relying far too heavily upon over the counter pain relievers.

After being diagnosed with mild arthritis in my S.I. joint, yet determined to continue working out, competing in triathlons & scuba diving with my husband - I was committed to finding a source of relief that didn't come out of a bottle. 2 days before my wedding, I had my first appointment with Steve. The relief was instant; the renewed optimism that I wasn't going to deteriorate into a feeble form of my former self was immediate.

Not only was Steve able to zero-in on my problem areas with unbelievable precision, he was remarkably informative and consultative. He made certain that I understood what he was doing, why the M.A.T. is so effective; and reassured me that I wasn't at a dead end, facing years of continued discomfort and discouragement.

The positive impact Steve and M.A.T. have had on my physical health and recovery is immeasurable. More importantly, the mental and emotional relief that came with the physical improvement, is something I never thought would happen. I have never in my life authored a testimonial until now. If I can inspire or motivate 1 person to visit with Steve, and become familiar with M.A.T., it is worth every word."